Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Alexandra

Chris's sister Robyn blessed her baby last Sunday and his Aunt Ann took some pretty cute pictures of everyone.....I think this is the cutest picture of Alex!
What can I say, we have a photogenic baby on our hands!
Daddy and his little girl! I love how enamoured he is with her.
Chris is really lucky, he has both sets of grandparents still alive and well and living within 15 minutes of us. I have Grandma Thelma, but she lives up in Calgary and I don't see her often. Alex is blessed to have so many grandparents around her. I love this picture with Grandpa Monty and her interacting with Great-Grandpa Searle and Chris. We love all our grandmas and grandpas!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious Alex! I love her and miss her! xoxoxo

Jay and Bec said...

Alex is so cute!! She seems like such a smiley, happy little girl! And good for you for going green--that's not necessarily an easy thing to do. You are an inspiration!

laurav said...

Hey Mel,
Alex is sooo cute! The weather looks alot nice there than it is here. We started a blog too - seems like it is the thing to do :) it is viviers.blogspot.com

Kaedi said...

I can't get over how cute she is!!

Annie said...

She's sucha babe! I want you to post some pics of your new house Mel! I'm excited to see it=)