Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Birthday Girl!!

Alexandra turned one on May 12th, we had a party with all our family at Chris's parents house. Chris made Kaluha pig and I made the cupcakes...they were better than they looked. The weather was so nice, all the kids ran around outside blowing bubbles (party favors) and playing. Chris had both sets of grandparents there. It was so nice to have everyone there.
The Birthday girl with her candle, she didn't know what to do with it, so cousin Luke blew it out for her!
She loved her cupcake so much, she ended up chewing the paper cup!
She was great while opening her gifts, she understood it, she was so interested and excited over all her gifts. She got some cute dresses and fun toys!
The first picture of Grandma Julia with her beautiful bald head!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Alex!!!! She's such a cutie...I'm so sad that all our li'l babes are growing up so fast!!! I want them to be babies for forever!:(

Anonymous said...

love her on my lap my hand inside her nappy, I find her warm, soft, squishy, bald, puffy, tiny, baby p-ss- and gently rub her, watch her kick and coo like mad as she feels a baby orgasm build but has no idea what it is, then I suck my fingers so I can taste her c--t I like baby the best