Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Blogging Anniversary to Me!

Just now, Chris was lurking around (and leaving comments) on people's blogs he knew from BYU and I asked him to check and see when we first started blogging. It was one year from TODAY!! Wow. Well, it's been so fun to stay in touch with friends and to find lost friends and spy on people I really don't want to stay in touch with, but am curious about their happenings. I feel I am getting better at blogging, keeping things interesting and really enjoying reading about all my family and friends lives. Thank you for all your comments and interest in The Kirkland Clan. Blogging has become a past time of mine, up there with exercise, shopping, eating, reading and loving my fam!

3 comments:

♥Shally said...

Happy anniversary! :)

Glad we can keep in touch...

Lisa Cannon said...

Happy Anniversary! Mine is in July. Blogging has become such a part of my life. I love it and don't know what I did before :)

Jay and Bec said...

Blogging is pretty addictive!! It's the substitute for scrapbooking for me. I'll have to tell you about these books that this company will put your blog entries into. THey are awesome!!It makes me want to blog even more!