Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines

So, Chris here. I don't really post much on our blog. I tried to do this last night, but Mel just would not go to bed! So I slept on the couch to be sure I could get up without her noticing and finish. . .




Anyway - Happy Valentines! I just wanted Mel to know how much I love her! She makes our family so wonderful, and she makes our home and lives peaceful, loving, organized, and fresh. Melanie is always willing to help someone and give to someone if she can. I love that she has a strong desire to bless others. She makes dinner for new moms in the ward, watches people's kids, helps her family members, serves faithfully in church, remembers her friends, and loves entertaining. She's the perfect wife. I ran into her old stake president the other day, and he reminded me I was the luckiest guy in the world. That's what people think of Mel. I just love her so much, and appreciate everything she is and does. Happy Valentines Babe! Here are some of my favorite pics of Mel:
Librarian Mel. Grrr.



Summer Mel.

Runway Mel.

17 comments:

Kirkland's said...

Thanks honey, that was very sweet and thoughtful of you!!

Lisa Cannon said...

What a guy, way to go Chris!!! Happy Valentines Day!!

♥Shally said...

Very cute!! I am impressed you know your way around the blogging world. :O)

dave&abby johnson family said...

What a babe you are ! Such a cute husband!

Wanted to wish you a Happy Valentines Day!

kara jayne said...

What a sweet husband. Really, that's the best gift. I have to say that she is quite the babe!

Cait said...

Happy Valentines day! I can never even imagine Terry doing a cute post for me, you're pretty lucky Mel!

Jay and Bec said...

Chris is definately a lucky guy--and if he'll do a post like that for you, I'd say you must be pretty lucky too! Happy Valentines day to both of you!

MEG said...

Very Cute! That was sweet! I love heartfelt, thoughtful things! They REALLY do mean SOOO much more than
'store bought stuff that none of us really need! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Cheryl said...

Nicely done Chris! You're beautiful Mel! I miss you guys! Come visit us! Happy Valentine's Day!

Julie said...

She is a beauty and keeper. I love her too. She has the most electric smiile! Happy Valentines Day.

Amy said...

Melanie, I've been lurking your blog through Lisa Cannon. I love catching up with people from the "old days". Feel free to visit my blog sometime. I'll email you an invite.

Amy said...

I guess it would be good to get your email address. Send it to nimmy@jjrmed.com.

al + sar said...

Mel how cute is Chris! Im so glad you found me on here...I love the blogging world. My dad will be excited to look at your blog and see what your up to. Next time he's out here we'll have to come visit! By the way, Alex is the CUTEST little thing ever!

Elly said...

Hi Melanie! I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen you in forever and wondering how things were going. Glad you found my blog! I'm going to add you to my blogroll. It's kind of sad that neighbors have to keep in touch via the internet!

Mama Williams said...

Surprise! When you found my blog I was surprised. Thanks for keeping in touch. I was just thinking about you today! See you tomorrow.

Sunny said...

OK, so we are officially blogging friends. I'll be checking in on you and yes we do need to get together. Last night was fun!! :)

Lisa Cannon said...

The cupcake shop is on Highland Drive right across from Nielsen's Frozen Custart. So GOOD!