Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blog guilt

I haven't blogged forever and have alot (nothing too exciting) to post. These days I seem to be more addicted to Facebook than blogging....but for posterity sake, I must bust a move and record the events of our daily lives.

And speaking of our daily lives, this is what we've been doing.....



Don't worry, she's not walking yet but tonight she stood up and took off with the stroller!


Since Alex has gone to some princess parties she wants to play "princess" everyday. In fact, she makes me wear a crown and cape and calls me "mommy princess"!

Our glam girl!

Samantha gets to dress up too and play with the big kids (Alex and I).


Their new favorite play thing....I love that they are playing together and having fun!

4 comments:

AnneMarie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnneMarie said...

When the kids play together perfectly = HEAVEN!

Great pictures of the girls. Hard to believe Sam is just weeks away from walking!!

candicetheresa said...

What a great thing to be called! Princess mama! I hope she calls you that for the rest of your life!

Jeff and Diana said...

oh my gosh sam is going to be walking any day! sad. when they start walking they dont like to be held anymore.