Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A bundle of goods

I don't know why I can't be consistent with blogging as of late. So here are a few random pics from the last month. Samantha is 11 months old and is pretty much walking....well she'll take 2-10 steps and then crawl. Any day she will be off and running, sad but also fun to see her growing and developing into a little person. I just love her to pieces!


Alexandra finally got a trim from Aunt Dio after 18 months. I couldn't bring myself to cut it short, she still has long hair but now it looks thicker! She has been saying the funniest things and of course right now I can't remember what they are...oh wait, she did notice her "boobs" in the tub last night. This morning as I was getting her dressed she grabbed her nipples and said, "Mom, look I have my boobs on!"

For Valentine's Day I was asked to do the decorations for a multi-stake Sweetheart's Ball. This is me with my hot hubby!

My mom, Di and I met at IKEA for lunch and light shopping and playing. A fun and cheap outing with the kids during cold weather.


Alex with her cousins Bentley and Luke.

Manthy and Reesy-piece.

8 comments:

LACI MICHELLE said...

So cute. I can't wait to see Alex's hair. And I never see Sam since she's always napping during play group. You have inspired me to do an update on my blog. The sad part is that I just don't take many pictures now-a-days. Poor Annie.

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Mel,
I have said it before... but you look amazing. And what a cute family and cute pics!

my.three.sons said...

Hi Mel! Samantha is adorable. Aiden is right in the same boat with the walking thing. You are one hot momma. Sending hugs.........

Aimee said...

LOL at the boobs thing!!! That is so funny! Don't you just love the funny things they say!!!!Your girls are adorable!

Jeff and Diana said...

good job on the up date. i was beginning to think i was the only one left to represent in our fam.
oh and thanks for putting the super dorky pic of me cutting ally's hair!
lets do another craft day soon.
you look cute in your picts!

Jay and Bec said...

I can't believe how big Samantha is!! She is not your little baby anymore. WHere did the time go? Both of your girls are just adorable! I love it that Alex has her boobs on. You look so pretty too Mel! Such a cute family!

heather said...

Ikea is a life saver..aren't their cafe and play area the best? You have a gorgeous family!

Mama Williams said...

Alex's hair looked so cute at church today!