Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fouth of July

Summer recap....(pics out of order, can't get them moved!)
Chris, Ken and Ryan - the "official "pyrotechs!


The cousins waving their allegiance!


My patriotic fruit pizza, gluten free of course!


We had a great weekend with Chris' family. We went to the Freedom Festival on Friday and had a blast! Then Saturday we met at one of our favorite spots, Thanksgiving Point Gardens and cruised around in the golf cart. Then we met up at Ken and Kirsti's for dinner and the firework show.


Manthy at the Freedom Festival with her oversized bow I made....she'll grow into it!



Alex with her two favorite things...a poor innocent flower she plucked from someone's garden and a balloon!




6 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey...good to see you blogging again. We love Thanksgiving Point too. It was bumping into your family there.

Nordhoff Family said...

I love that the boys are pyro's because my hubby is too!

Magdalena said...

Your fam is as beautiful as ever, and you're lookin' fab if I don't say so! {So I changed things up a bit with the bloggy, let me know if you didn't get the invite.}

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

Did you go private and I missed it somehow?

candicetheresa said...

So i pretty much miss you tons and kidn of feel sick to my stomach that someone I love and admire so much I don't spend enough time with. How can we remedy. We need to. we must. Did you retire from blogging?

Salina said...

From one mom to another, not sure if you know your images are being used on this website. A friend of mine found her daughter on there, so I thought I would stop by and let you know.
http://www.polyvore.com/would_someone_like_me_to/set?id=20004233