Sunday, April 22, 2007

Easter

Easter Sunday we went to my mom's house for dinner and an egg hunt. Alex loved playing on the grass, she didn't really care about the number of eggs she got....she fine with one. But Chris and I grabbed a few for the candy - for us.
Mom bought her the bunny ears, she was the cutest little thing wearing them.
I think this is the first time Alex didn't really want her picture taken.
Olivia's 5th birthday party on April 15th, Alex had to go check-out the cupcakes. Liv loves her little cousins and has fun playing with them and at times mauling them.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hey! K...Alex is so dang cute! I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys when I was there! We'll get the three li'l rugrats together next time:)

Anonymous said...

Mel, you need to tell Tam to change her blog to allow people that don't have blogs to leave comments. I wanted to write a comment on her blog, but can't.