Saturday, April 21, 2007

Happy Earth Day


I'm gearing up to go green or atleast minty....I'm not an Al Gore lover or hater or complete believer in the fear aproach to Global Warming, but I do believe however in doing my part. If you are interested go to www.earth911.org to see what you can do today. I admit I haven't been recyclying but when we move I am going to see if my city has a recycling program, I will use energy smart power strips and light bulbs (not everywhere because I don't care for the light they put out) and I am going to try to use cloth shopping bags....we'll see how it works! I gotta ease into the green way of thinking. I was inspired by watching Oprah yesterday.

1 comments:

Kel said...

Mel- I love the new pics!!! and... I am a HUGE Al Gore fan and I love and own the movie An Inconvenient Truth... that will inspire you too!!! If you haven't seen it, go see it!! I'll check out that website! I love that you care about global warming!! Greg and I are obsessed!! =) On a lighter note, your little girl is so cute and getting cuter in every pic! Love you!