Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Slide O' Fun

Last Saturday we went over to Chris's parents house, Alex had a blast hanging with the older kids and playing on the slide.
We discovered a week ago how fun the slide is for Alex, she just grins from ear to ear when we plop her on the top of the slide.
She LOVES slides!! And wants more when she is at the bottom.
She learned to walk last week, but the last couple of days she has really taken off and will take 10+ steps at a time. She is growing up so fast, it's been fun to see each stage.

3 comments:

Cait said...

I'm just going to comment here on all your pictures, SO CUTE! I love the one of the girls standing naked at the tub, I don't think there is anything cuter than baby bums! And I love Alex eating her toes in the carseat, isn't it so exciting when you can just turn around and look at them in the car! And Happy Anniversary!, it was just Terry and mine as well!

Jennifer said...

Hey Mel,
I love all your picures too! We've got to get our little girls together one of these days. They're so close in age, it would be fun. I love the action sequence of Alexandra going down the slide, she's a doll. Isn't it fun to watch them walk? Their so tipsy!

Jay and Bec said...

I can't believe that Alex is already running around!! She is getting SO big, and is such a pretty little baby! It looks like you are enjoying every minute of being a mommy!!