Thursday, January 17, 2008

I did it!


First off, I love that I can post a question and get some great advice pretty quickly. As you can see, I got a new blog lay-out - thanks Becca! Pyzam was EASY!! I just didn't have to energy to read through the blog instructions Kari gave me, but thanks anyway Kari!


Last night I didn't give Alexandra a bottle and guess what? No crying, no asking and she slept thru the night! I was fretting for no reason, it was SO easy!! I know now that with the next baby it's something I just have to do and not feel bad about. Motherhood is SO easy at times! ;) I feel a little more ready for the baby to come, now comes the sleeping situation and I've gotten some great advice that I need to think about and consult Chris. So, thank you , thank you, thanks you!!

6 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

Good job. That sounds like it was sooo easy!

♥Shally said...

I worried so much about taking the binky away from my twins. When I finally did it, they were totally fine. I stressed out for nothing.

That pic of her with 2 binks in her mouth is priceless!

kara jayne said...

I'm so glad it went well. I was feeling bad for being so opinionated on the last post. I hope you know that you can kick my advice to the curb anytime if it doesn't work for you!!

kara jayne said...

by the way...was pyzam really that easy? Did you lose any of your stuff? I'm so afraid to lose stuff, but really want to do something other than the boring white. Let me know! karajaynekelly at gmail dot com!

Kelly Frye said...

Congrats on the bottle thing! Also, your blog looks fabulous, now you are going to have to teach me :)

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

OK, it's not fair!!! You look amazing as ever!!!

Love the pics of your fam... your blog looks amazing; but only half as fab as you.

As far as the underwear scene... I'm embarassed to admit that it happened in the singles ward I met my husband.... ;)

Don't be a stranger, M'KAY?
Suite