Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Jo Jo!

This is my sister Joanna, today is her birthday and she's 28!! Oh and she's my SKINNY sister!!
She's been living in AZ for the last 3 years, she moved home last summer and lived with Chris and I for a few months, we loved having her around. Alex still yells down the stairs "Jo Jo". I tell her repeatedly that Aunt Jo Jo lives with Grandpa now. She loves her. She's single, so if you know of any GOOD, cute and normal guys, please feel free to set her up.

Love this picture, I think she was 2 or 3....You go girl, eat that cake!
When I was dating a guy back in 2002, he was working in DC and flew Jo and I out to play. This was taken at Gettysburg, we had fun together - even though she was 3rd wheel, it didn't seem like it.

Joanna is a fantastic Esthetician, she works at Tranquility Day Spa in the Olympus Hills Mall 801.272.8188, last month she gave me a pedicure for my b-day...I was in heaven. She does waxings, pedi's and mani's, facials and laser treatments. If you are looking for some services, you will love her!

Jo, thanks for being such a great sister, always loyal and supportive and understanding. You're beautiful inside and out! I love you!!

4 comments:

Kari said...

Jo is an amazing person and so much fun to be around. Please tell her happy birthday for me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Mel for putting this on your blog...you are such a sweetheart. Like I said the other day I am so glad you are my sister! It's nice to have some love when I am going through a hard time. So I read the post about people posting comments and I think I would probably feel the same way. Funny that I don't even have a blog, but still always make comments on peoples blogs:).
Jo

Anonymous said...

Oh also I do look really skinny in this picture. Mostly the upper half of my body...I think it's the shirt I was wearing. I'm not that skinny now.

Two Boys Five Girls said...

Happy Birthday Jo!!