Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ally MaGoo

I have many nicknames for Alexandra, but the one that best describes these pictures is the aforementioned one. She was playing on the stairs the other day and I had a feeling she was going to fall and right then, boom, tumble..tumble! This is the outcome, a carpet burn on her cute little nose. Yesterday we were at the park and this lady asked if Alex was mine, and was saying what a beautiful girl she was and then asked what happened to her nose and said it was a shame! I thought it was funny that she thought it was a shame, don't kids get all sorts of injuries in their growing years?
Her favorite outfit as of late, she loves shoes (like any girl) but REALLY loves her boots! She also likes to take her pj's off in the morning and hang-out nude - well not quite thankfully!
She isn't a messy eater usually, but today she went a little crazy with her pudding and then later with her applesauce, flinging it on the floor and walls and of course herself. I really hope this isn't a trend. I try to keep my house clean everyday, but I know with #2 coming that some things gotta give. I am kind of anal but I am working on it.

13 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

She is so cute and I love her favorite little outfit, DARLING!

I can't believe that you are so close to having two cute little girls! That is awesome!

al + sar said...

She is the cutest! I love her new outfit and her little pink kitchen!

♥Shally said...

Yep, your house is going to be a mess!

Wait till you have 4. ;)

kara jayne said...

Her hair is adorable!! Did you recently cut it? She could not be cuter. I so relate to the diaper with shoes ensemble!

Cheryl said...

I love her nickname! Especially the Goo part! :) She really is gorgeous, I can't believe your #2 is due so soon! I loved reading the comments on your induce or not post, I learned a lot! I'll refer back to it as I get closer to my date. Love ya Mel!

Tibett said...

She is so cute! The picture of her in her diaper and boots reminds me of Trey...he does the same thing, only he has to wear his moon boots. Kids are so fun! These kinds of things make for the best pictures!

Elly said...

Cutie!

Kelly Frye said...

Alex is so cute and she is getting so big. I bet she can't wait for her little sister.

Mama Williams said...

That is so funny. LOL! I love the boots and yes, kids have scrapes and boo boos and bruises for years. Case in point- Andrew scraped his eye the day AFTER pictures. At least the timing is getting better with age. :)
Time for a visit?

Lisa Cannon said...

I love the picture in the boots and diaper. Her legs are so dang cute! I am so excited for you to have the new baby!!!

Julie said...

Love the rug burn. It gives her character! As do the boots!

Jay and Bec said...

She is so adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? She is so cute!