Friday, March 7, 2008

Nesting

This week I have been super busy cleaning and organizing. I should have taken some before and after pics of closets I organized, but with a new house (10 months) they weren't too bad just a little cluttered and unorganized. I finally hung pictures in our bedroom, which is really sad it took me that long since I help others decorate for a living. I am getting things checked off my list really fast because I have been non-stop this week. In fact, I should be at the gym right now with my friend but my legs and feet ache from being on them all day every day this week. I went to the mall yesterday to get a new nursing bra, sad to report they didn't come in my size at the store I was at!!! It was frustrating because I really hate my big boobs, but more than that I was really bugged I couldn't check if off my list yesterday! My type A at is finest.


On Wednesday at my doctor's appointment he checked me, 1 1/2 60%, but that doesn't get me excited at all since last time I hung out at a 1 1/2 for a month! But, with all the tips and tricks I got from all my loyal friends and readers, my prediction is that she'll come somewhere between the 21st- 29th. (I really hope I didn't just jinx myself!) Oh well.

14 comments:

kara jayne said...

I know what you mean about not being able to check something off your list! ARGHHH!

I'm so excited for you. Just remember that in the grand scheme of things, these last few weeks are relatively short. (I know, I know, easy for me to say!)

Elly said...

I was nesting really badly last week, but now I'm just resting. For some reason, all those projects and urgent to-do items just don't seem all that important anymore. All I want to do is sleep. I hope you get farther through your list than I did!

Kelly Frye said...

Mel, don't overdue it. Once that baby comes, there ain't no sleeping!

Lisa Cannon said...

You can't have her before the 26th of March - we're going to dinner!

Next week sounds great! What should we do? We need a play date to get out of the house!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Wow baby # 2 on its way! I am super excited for you!!! Keep me posted!

♥Shally said...

The last month is soooo hard!

Good luck!

Annie said...

Did you go to Motherhood Maternity?? They didn't carry my size either...try The Lactation Station - a bit more pricey, but they're fabulous bras!

Mama Williams said...

Oh I am a list person too! Hang in there and don't sweat the small stuff. I'm here for ya if you need me- anytime. :)

Jamie said...

Hi Chris, just wanted you to know that I check your blog all the time! I am one of your long lost cousins in CA (Boyd's daughter), Jamie. I spoke with you and your brother on the phone not too long ago and your brother told me about your blog. It is fun to see your cute family!

Julie said...

I love and list and hate it at the same time. It keeps me on track but the PRESSURE! Just keep it all in perspective. Good luck with all the "natural induction" tricks. There quite fun!!

The Thomas Family said...

I HATE my boobs too. They are the WORST and the worst is still to come...I can barely think about it. People just don't understand.
Good job getting everything done. I LOVE lists. :)

Melissa said...

Hey there Melanie! Long time no talk. It's nice to know you have a blog!! I just added you to my list of bloggers. I would look at the Lactation Station for good nursing bras in a wide variety of sizes. Good Luck!

Nordhoff Family said...

Wow Mel I can't believe your almost due. Time flies when you are not the one that is pregnant. I am glad we can keep posted on each other now a little better. Good Luck and let me know if you need anything.

Jeff and Diana said...

go to the lactation station for the nursing bra's mel. they will hook you up!