Wednesday, August 6, 2008

4 Months Old

My sweet baby is 4 months today, it's amazing how fast they grow-up! I thought I'd try to give her some rice cereal.....


After the wipe down, after she spit it all up...


Then I think it dawned on her that I was trying to give her something other than a bottle and man was she mad!!



She learned how to roll over last week and does it constantly when I put her to bed but the problem is she HATES being on her tummy and screams. Except this time I came in to check on her and she was actually asleep! Sweet baby.

11 comments:

Jamie said...

What a cutie! She looks a lot like you! Is she a good sleeper?

Julie said...

OOOOh! They are so dang cute. I love that stage. Why does it go so fast. Savor every moment with the sweet cheeks!

Sam and Josh said...

How sweet is that and I love the rice cereal day because it does taste horrible.

MEG said...

she is so precious, and I LOVE those pajama's, I wish I was coming to the reunion to see everyone but also to be able to do some shopping, you guys just have cuter stuff!

Tibett said...

Wow! She is getting so big! What a cutie. and I love her heart PJ's!

Elly said...

Oh so sweet. I'm not even going to try cereal for awhile--it's just one more thing to do.

Magdalena said...

Melanie! It's Mags! I just saw your blog on Stephanie Treanor's - I'm so excited I can hardly spell... You looks fabulous and you guys look very happy! Lets keep in thouch, (no seriously). You were my sanity at Nords, I won't lose you again!
Best Regards,
Magdalena

Lisa Cannon said...

She is such a doll! I love sleeping on my tummy and can never understand why babies don't. It is so comfortable. I can't believe how big she is getting. Time for another!

Jay and Bec said...

I'm so behind on checking in with blogs! I love all of your new pictures! It was great to see you at the reunion!

heather said...

Our little one is three months...isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? Your kids are so beautiful!

The Thomas Family said...

Hey!
I've never seen Sam look so much like Chris before!! Wow, she really does!