Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Point

This morning Chris planned for us to go down to Thanksgiving Point. During August, Tuesday's are $2 for everything! We first went to the Dinosaur Museum which Alex loved! Thank goodness for Little Einstein's Dinosaur Instrument episode! She was really interested in them and growling. She was a little scared of the one above since all the rest were just bones.


Playing in the sand and water.


We then went to the farm and saw all the animals and had a pony ride, which she LOVED! She kept saying "again!!" but the line was too long. We'll go back again this month. It's so fun to see her learning and observing and taking everything in.


Sam the spectator.



Alex trying to feed the cow but instead he was trying to eat her!!

8 comments:

Mama Williams said...

O how fun! I love the cow picture!

Jeff and Diana said...

how fun! thanks for inviting us!! jk. but maybe you should go again with me.

kara jayne said...

Your girls are so cute I could eat them up!! Really, I mean Alex has it all...the auburn hair, gorgeous eyes and lips, and seems like such a fun personality! Watch out!

Sam and Josh said...

What a great idea. I never knew. I just might have to do that with my five to keep them busy.

Beach Girl said...

We went there today as well! Sorry we didn't see each other.

LACI MICHELLE said...

Melanie, I miss you!

Sam and Josh said...

I am sure you knew him, Josh Holt, he was a yell leader.

The Fletchers said...

The cow picture is hilarious! We were actually there that day too, it was crazy busy. Looks like you had fun though.