Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nie Nie


For most bloggers out there, I'm sure you have heard the story of Christian and Stephanie Nielson, if not click here to get the story. Ever since last week when I stumbled upon my friend Kara's blog who held an auction for their recovery, I can't stop thinking about them. I read Nie's blog the other night and just think she is a superb woman in many ways. She seems like a very fun and carefree mother but also cares very deeply for them and their well-being. She and her husband seem to have such a loving and romantic relationship, for sure an example of eternal love. Then of course there is her unique sense of style, I love her style! She is beautiful inside and out. My heart goes out to them, they are in my thoughts and prayers. One day I would love to meet her and tell her how much I admire her, until then....
xoxo

2 comments:

heather said...

Isn't Kara's blog so amazing? I added the widget after reading her story. Thanks so much for commenting on our site. Your family is gorgeous.

Rina said...

Ok- I feel lame. Jake is always telling me I need to keep up the world ( I don't like watching the news & don't read the paper much). So I'm checking out this Nie Nie story and I sitting here boobing. --Love that she calls her hubby Mr.Nielson. I totally want to copy. And the back to school dinner--so cute.
P.S. Did you make a copy of your key.