Monday, October 6, 2008

Manthy - 6 months

This is my little fashionista, this was a good day because I actually changed her out of her jammies. Ahh, I'm such a good mom.

She is modeling her homemade babylegs. My friend Laci and I cranked out 15 pairs between Conference sessions on Saturday. I found a tutorial here if anyone is interested. We bought the socks at Wal-mart for $1.50 and at Target for $2.50 which beats paying $12 for the real babylegs.


This week Sam has started eating baby food, gumming baby crackers, sleeps thru the night 50% of the time, looks like she wants to crawl and is working on sitting up. She needs to be held more and needs to have more interaction and loves to giggle when I sing 'Old McDonald' or do anything else in her face. She is such a good baby and so much fun. Chris and I can't get enough of her!


And neither can her big sister.

0 comments: