Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Samantha Kate is 9 months old! Time sure does fly when you're having a down right blast! She crawls all over the place and stands up to everything. Today I caught her playing the piano. It was so funny to see such a little person with her little hand plunking some keys! She laughs and giggles when you play with her. She gives kisses and hugs when you ask. She loves Alex but also knows she can cry to get her big sis in trouble. Chris and I are on to her! She has two teeth and more on the way (hello sleepless nights!!!!!) She really is such a joy and a sweet angel baby.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Holy cow, I feel like you just had her! She sure is cute on that pink pony! And she looks a ton like Sam now. Your right time does fly. I have to remind myself to TRY to enjoy every moment because it goes too quickly!

Lisa Cannon said...

I can't believe how fast time has gone by. She is so dang cute! Love that smile!