Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009

Last night we rang in the new year with some good friends. We had a grand time. Really. Like the belly hurting laughter kind.

The kids. Doing what kids do. Acting silly and cute at the same time!

Tripoly anyone? My lame poker face. Actually, I don't have one. I try.


Lisa and Tyler showing their poker faces. Better.



Ann-Marie trying to touch her nose with her toe. We stayed up playing other dumb human tricks and laughing our guts out. We love spending time with good friends, thanks McDonald's and Benson's for ringing in the new year with us!




4 comments:

AnneMarie said...

It was so FUN! My belly was aching too. I can't remember when the last time I laughed as hard. Loved it.

Aimee said...

Love your poker face!!

Annie said...

I happen to think that's a great poker face...and kudos for your great new ideas for Christmas...the tribute letters and homeade gifts - priceless (literally)

Jennifer said...

Hey Melanie! It's jen Eliason turcsanski. I saw your picture on Charlene's blog and found your blog. How are you?? Your girls are darling!! Love the Christmas dresses too. So fun. Well just thought I'd say hi! You look great by the way.
p.s. on the surprise pregnancy. Our #3 was a complete shock too!