Thursday, March 26, 2009

Conversation with Jesus

Tonight while eating chicken tortilla soup, Alex was playing around on her chair and spilled her soup all over! I of course was a little irritated and told her that I was upset that she couldn't just eat. As I was cleaning it up I hear her over in the family room...


"Jesus, I'm really sorry" as she is looking at the picture of Christ on a table.

She continues..."That's ok Alex, do you want a treat?"


I wish I was that quick to forgive....I gotta work on that one!

7 comments:

Magdalena said...

She is seriously so lovely. We will be going to NYC this summer, and what are your plans darlin?

Cait said...

So sweet! I love it!

Lisa said...

I absolutely love that!

Mary said...

How sweet :)

Aimee said...

Adorable!!!!!

my.three.sons said...

I love it! That will be a sweet story to tell her when she gets bigger.

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing ever!