Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary


It's be a whoppin' four years! It seems like a lot longer. In a good way of course. Yesterday morning as I was showering and Samantha was playing in the bathroom anxiously awaiting me to finish... (you moms know what I am talking about!) I had such a feeling of peace and happiness and contentment. It was awesome! Even though there are so many worrisome things going on in this world that are affecting us and my life isn't perfect. I was happy. I am happy still. I'm so grateful for a fiercely loyal and dedicated husband that works hard to provide for me and our offspring. I love him madly. I'm glad I married you Hon!

3 comments:

kara jayne said...

Happy Happy Day to you both!! You truly are blessed.

Mama Williams said...

Congrats! Beautiful photo!

heather said...

Beautiful picture and thoughts!