Saturday, December 8, 2007

Snow Princess

We made our first snowman or snowoman today, it's probably been 15 years or more since I've done that. It's been snowing since last night, everything looks so beautiful and white.
Alex wasn't too sure about the snow or the cold, I brought her outside to help Daddy shovel and she headed right back for the door. She was freaking out when we put her gloves on - I don't know what she thought we were doing. She finally warmed up to the idea when Chris showed her that she could eat the snow - she loves ice.
Daddy's (pretend) helper!
Snow Bunny!

3 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

Looks so fun! What a good mom - I guess I need to get out with my kids and make a snowman. I am so excited that you are having another girl - yeah for you guys!!! It is so fun to have two of the same sex close together!!! Let's do lunch soon.

Jay and Bec said...

Love all of your new pics! Alex is so adorable! We have been loving the snow too!!

♥Shally said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! Of course I remember you! I love how blogging can help you find old friends...
You look great! I am looking forward to catching up with you through blogging! Your family is adorable-- congrats on the new little one coming.