Monday, January 21, 2008

Old School

I often tease Chris about being the #1 Cougar fan around. I grew-up Blue and love BYU and in fact Chris and I were the BYU Alumni chapter chairs for the last 3 years and still serve on the Wasatch Front committee for Alums. Anyway, my dad bought this coat probably 20 years ago and when Chris and I were dating my mom was cleaning out closets and ALMOST donated this beauty to the D.I. Well Chris wouldn't have it and asked if he could be the keeper of it instead. This was him out shoveling snow today - in all his glory - with the coat that yells "I'm proud to be a Zoobie!"

2 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

What an UGLY sweatshirt!! (U fan)hahahah

Do you want to go to the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point on Friday? Some blogging friends are hopefully coming. Let me know...

Tiina said...

Melanie,
Great to hear from you! I love your blog. Wonderful way to keep in touch!
Tiina