Thursday, March 27, 2008

I'm still here!

Haven't had the baby yet, but I feel SO fat and tired and pretty much unmotivated to blog or go to the gym. ( I even included a pic for proof!) Sad, but true. My doctor is back in town so ANY day I could have the baby, I am aiming for Saturday but alas, she will come when she is ready to come. Although, tomorrow morning I am taking Blue and Black Cohash....has anyone tried this? It's herbal drops recommended from a midwife to induce labor and I've had a couple of friends try it and it worked for them. We'll see.
We had a really fun and eventful Easter weekend. We first had an egg hunt and luncheon at Chris's parents house with his whole Andrus extended family. This is Alex searching for her goods in the yard.
Some of her favorite cousins, Kale and Samara, she played non-stop on Saturday and had a blast!
We roasted peeps over the fire, a brilliant and yummy idea of Julia's!
I ate 3. Usually can only stomach 1. Tells ya how yummy they were roasted. Oh, but I am pregnant so who really knows if they were yummy or just eaten because they were SUGAR!

On Sunday we had Easter dinner at our house and had an egg hunt for the kids....I didn't get any pics of my table settings or the kids in their easter dresses or hunting - LAME! But we had a great time with my family, Chris and I love entertaining and hosting parties. My parents brought dinner, Lamb and a beef roast, super duper yummy. In fact, we invited Robyn my SIL and her family, they couldn't get over how good the food was. I think I take it for granted because I was raised eating gourmet food all the time. Thanks Mom and Dad!

8 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

Alex is seriously beautiful! I thought for sure you had the baby. We had a good time at dinner last night and we missed you. You look so great and I am so excited for you to have that baby. Have you guys decided on a name?

Your Easter sounded wonderful. I'm glad you were able to spend time with everyone.

Let us know when she finally comes. I'll pray for Saturday, although an April fools baby would be fun! Think of the parties you could host!

kara jayne said...

I don't know what your talking about because you look GORGEOUS as usual. Are you kidding? At nine months I never looked remotely that glamorous!
I'm excited for you and this new baby. Can't wait to hear how it all goes!

Tibett said...

I love the roasted peeps idea! Sounds yummy! I'm excited for you to have your baby...any day,huh? How wonderful! Let me know if you need anything!

al + sar said...

I cant wait for you to have her, Hopefully she comes this week! Good luck!

Elly said...

Will these babies ever come? I hear you on the bloated, lazy feelings... Roasted peeps--brilliant! We'll have to try it next year. :)

Beach Girl said...

I hope the baby come soon! I think you look great in your family picture. Soon you'll be able to hold your newborn. There is noting beter than cuddling with a new baby!

Kari said...

I keep hoping to see a picture of your new little one when I check your blog!! I'm sure any day, or hour now she'll be here. Good luck with all of that and glad you had such a wonderful Easter!!

Mama Williams said...

You didn't look 9month pregnant last night! I think you are soo cute! Good luck this weekend. I hope Not to see you tomorrow at church. (in a good way)