Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This is the Place Park

Today a group of us went up to This Is The Place park for a neighborhood fieldtrip that my friend organized. We had a great time. Alex LOVED the petting zoo - in fact, she was the first kid to go up to the lambies and pet them. She was feeding them and wouldn't take her hands off of them. I was suprised at how much she loved it!


She went on a pony ride and loved that too! Although, by her stoic expression you cannot tell. She wouldn't smile for me, she's a little stubborn at times.


Here she is with her cute friend Tate, he loves to feed her and she loves it when he does! They are cute little buddies. I told Tate to help her eat since she was too distracted, he then was telling her to sit down, come back to her seat, eat her 'sanich' . Too cute!


Our little 'Mantha girl. I think she enjoyed herself too!



5 comments:

Elly said...

Looks like fun! Tate and his brothers are some of the cutest kids EVER.

Jeff and Diana said...

oh it looks like you all had fun! i wish i went. bent would have loved the lambies also!

Mama Williams said...

Too cute! We just went to the zoo today! It's a great week for "field trips".

Cheri' said...

Mel,
I can't believe how big Alex is. It's fun to see picture's since it's been so long. We had a great time when Tami and Dave came down to Cali. We are coming to Utah this summer and I'll have you know that Liam is losing his chub!

LACI MICHELLE said...

That would have been fun...especially with Helen. I wish I could have gone. Instead I was at the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point with my students. Hot, Hot, Hot!