Wednesday, December 3, 2008

On top of it

That is something I wish I was. I haven't posted for three weeks and alot has been going on. We've had family staying with us from Las Vegas over Thanksgiving and hosted my Weeks cousin party the other night. Hosting and entertaining is exhausting. We're a little tired. In fact it's the middle of the day and I wish I could go crawl into my bed but I am babysitting my friends kids. Tonight.


We had a little photo shoot of the girls and here are some of the pics of my beautiful kids. Can a mom brag? You bet.













11 comments:

kara jayne said...

Ummm...yes...brag...it's well deserved!!

Sunny said...

On top of it? I'm glad to here I'm not the only one suffering from the ole' "not being able to get it all done" syndrome. And yes, you are totally welcome to brag about those photos. Super cute! Want to craft?

Julie said...

Very Sweet! Go take a nap!

Aubrie West said...

Love the pics. Sam's eyes are gorgeous in that first photo. I know what you mean about taking a nap. My initiative to take a nap is never realized.

Kelly Frye said...

Those are beautiful pictures, did you take them? Kudos!!

leslie said...

Awww what cute pics of my cute great-nieces! And I thought naps are a manditory part of being a mama!Little ones can so wear a mama out! Give them both a hug from me and let them each give you one too! :)

dave&abby johnson family said...

OMG those pics of your girls are too cute!! They are so beautiful Mel!!

Rina said...

Way Cute!! Isn't it every mother's right to brag---about their children.
P.S. Do you have a really ugly sweater I can borrow? ;)

The Thomas Family said...

DARLING!!

my.three.sons said...

Absolutely, positively, stinking, adorable! Who did the photoshoot? xoxo

heather said...

Your little girls are priceless!